WonderPush offers limited free technical support to all WonderPush Services. Free support is on a best effort basis and has no guaranteed response time.
WonderPush's free support is available only for official SDKs.
Support is limited to the following:
- Installation and configuration of SDKs;
- General questions about SDKs and APIs;
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems;
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation;
WonderPush does not offer support for the following:
- General debugging of user Application(s);
- Rewriting Application(s) code for compatibility with WonderPush;
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with WonderPush.
2. Official Channels
Free technical support is available exclusively through the WonderPush Support Site located at http://support.wonderpush.com
Registered WonderPush Developer(s) can submit new tickets and view history on previously opened tickets.
WonderPush Support offers 8 hours per day 5 days a week of coverage. Hours are 10am - 6pm Paris, France time, Monday - Friday. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time.
The WonderPush Platform is monitored 24/7. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of WonderPush's infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This monitoring covers all customers including those on the free plan.
5. Premium Support
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like Premium Support with guarantees on response time and availability.
These policies are inspired by the policies of Google App Engine and Heroku. The original works have been modified. WonderPush is not affiliated with or sponsored by Google or Heroku.