You hereby agree to use WonderPush in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy, public policy and comply with accepted standards of good behavior, and the laws and regulations in force.
We may change these policies at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to them.
WonderPush reserves the right to terminate your account and cease all service if you are found to be in violation of this policy.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application(s) shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane content;
- Hate-related or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your Final User(s), to:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (“spam“);
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial mobile push notifications;
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or push notification);
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission;
- Use the Platform to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other Developer(s)' enjoyment of the Platform;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Platform for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Platform;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform's administration display;
- Use the Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Display any content on the Platform that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Use the Platform, or any interfaces provided with the Platform, to access any WonderPush product or service in a manner that violates the Terms.
This document is an adaptation of the Google App Engine Program Policies and Heroku Policies. The original work has been modified. Google, Inc. and Heroku are not connected with and do not sponsor or endorse WonderPush or its use of the work.